Sheringham - Diverse - Unique - Special
Sheringham is a charming traditional seaside town set in beautiful North Norfolk countryside, surrounded by hills, woods and the sea. Sheringham has a wealth of local attractions to visit, individual shops, restaurants and local food to enjoy. Much of this is within easy walking distance from Mabel Cottage.
The award winning blue flag beach has sea front cafes on the promenade and a life guard service in high season. There is plenty of sand to build sandcastles with, when the tide is out. Children will love the nearby rock pools and crabbing.
Tourist and Leisure Attractions
- The North Norfolk Steam Railway
- Splash Leisure Centre - Tropically heated pool & wave machine & gym facilities.
- Sheringham 18 Hole Golf Course
- Sheringham Putting Green - 5 minute stroll
- Sheringham Little Theatre
- Priory Maze Tea Rooms and Gardens
- Sheringham Park - National Trust
- The Mo - Sheringham Museum
Restaurants and Food
- Chai-Yo Thai Restaurant – 01263 821365
- Crofters – 01263 822151 - Austrian cuisine
- The Sheringham Trawler – 01263 821148
- Dave’s Traditional Fish & Chips – 01263 823830
- Straits - 01263 824369 - Fish & Chip takeaway
- Marmalades Bistro Restaurant - 01263 822830
- No.10 Restaurant – 01263 824400
- The Bank Restaurant – 01263 824500 - Nepalese, Asian and English Cuisine